Look at your LJ "interests" list. If you have less than 50 interests, pick every fifth one. If you have between 50 and 75 interests, pick every seventh one. If you have over 75 interests, pick every tenth one. If you have fewer than ten, pick all of 'em. List them on your LJ, and tell everyone exactly what it is about these things that interests you so much:
1) Anti-television: because television is a massive brainwashing device designed to entertain you in habitual ways that seductively delineate to you what is normal... which is actually just a form of social constraint, attempting to inhibit creativity and anything that is threatening to the agendas of those who would exploit the average American -- go out and buy! buy stuff! money money money! And don't do anything of your own free will. So kill your television, kill the propaganda, turn on your imagination, turn on yourself, and turn off the voice of oppression.
2) Black people: Because black people are cool. Who doesn't love black people? Go black people! Especially Saul Williams.
3) Consciousness expansion: Because consciousness is a gift. Indeed, it's all there is. And we are always growing, changing, expanding. Therefore, we rule.
4) Donnie Darko: I dunno. It's about a schizophrenic who sees a giant purple bunny. I like it.
5) Environmental protection: Because trees are my friends. Without them, we would die in two seconds. We need oxygen. Oh yeah, and polluting the environment is like shoveling poison into your house. Do you expect to conquer and mutilate your house and be healthy? That's like biting the hand that feeds you.
6) Fruit: I dunno. I don't like eating fruit too much, for the most part, but I love fruit. I love drawing fruit. I love how fruit is colorful. I love how fruit is something that would be present at a circus. You can juggle fruit. You can throw fruit. Fruit is freaky. You can draw fruit. One of the first things we painted in my watercolor class was a bowl of fruit. Fruit this. Fruit that. Fruit fruit fruit.
7) Hunger: I dunno why that one is up there. I guess it could have a double meaning. One is that I didn't always used to like to eat. But mostly... it's a spiritual meaning... It's what causes us to search for something better, you know..
8) Journeys: I guess this is similar to "hunger" and "consciousness expansion". Exploration. Enough said.
9) Music: Who DOESN'T listen to music? Oh wait... Muslims don't. But besides that... music is the universal language. And I'm a musician.
10) Percussion: It was all about being a senior in high school and playing in the pit as a mallet player and/or auxiliary percussion. I love drumming, and I love percussion, just as I love music. Period.
11) Renaissance: Ohhh, the Ren Faire. My sister does costumes for that. You gotta love the dressing up, hanging around in nature with some fools, etc.
12) Spirituality: Ummm... need I explain this? This is so generic.
13) Truth: This is one of those silly ones, too, like "hunger" is silly. I don't like it when people lie. I don't like it when people put on a facade (see also: why I dislike television). I don't like fake people. I don't like people who insist that I be fake or else suffer dire consequences. It infuriates me to the greatest extent imaginable.
14) You: That's right, YOU!!!!!!! Because it's all about you, isn't it? Hahaha. No, it's just because I like people and would love to get to know them more...
Okay, that's all I got. But I would rather pick some of the cooler ones to talk about, because they're much cooler... but oh well.